Saturday, May 1, 2010

Just a Note

















rja
I came across this pic when looking through some firms' portfolios.  I'm very taken by the simplicity, despite how masculine it is.  I want my future house to be a little like this.  Could go either way on those globes though.
Also stumbled upon this incredibly achievable use of space in an apt in Prospect Heights.   Large-scale artwork makes an equally large impact, especially one as active as this.  I think the proportions of this work beautifully.
In other news, with design week approaching, things are starting to heat up, and I mean that in both ways.  Accordingly, I'm trying to purchase a bicycle today (finally). 
Have a wonderful sun-filled Saturday, and I'm looking forward to posting a slew of NY inspiration in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What about you?