Monday, August 16, 2010

Surreal Sleepage

This isn't New York related at all,  but it's the bomb diggity so I had to post.  Milanese hotel Maison Mochino seems like the perfect place to escape- reality, that is.  Mochino always designs with a sense of humor, and it translates gracefully to interiors.  It was designed with a fairy tale in mind, and each room is differently themed.  There's the trademark dog too.  (As per which one I'd stay in, I've narrowed it down to two- the one with the giant teacup or the buzzing fly, which I think would be more interesting to look at than freaky.) 


The one thing I don't like-- there's several dresses that turn into chairs or headboards.  Looks like its literally that séance scene from Beetlejuice.  I refuse to post them but you can check them out on the Hotel Philosophy page.  Leave them for the runway next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What about you?