Monday, October 18, 2010

Reading Material: Top Two

1. The new Dwell came and it's about live/work spaces.  Only my choice interior topic to read about!  There's something that stimulates your brain when you sleep where you create.  Or taking it further, there's even more that happens when you throw several creative people in a house together.  I've gotten to thinking about the relationship of people to people to ideas.  Surrounding yourself with the opportunity to work on what you love at all times.  Creative collaboration.  Imaginging far away ideas on the same plane as someone else.  Isn't that a dream? 
2. And my sister got me... the best book in exchange for dogsitting... William Morris: Artist, Craftsman, Pioneer.  W. Morris you have my heart, dear sir! 
3. I can't decide what to do first, with all my other side projects waiting for progress tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What about you?