Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Feliz Navidad, Amigos!

A sincere happy holidays from me to you!  Hope you get to spend some time with those who mean the most to you.
Ways I like to get creative around Christmas:
1. Gift wrap (always #1).  Folding, origami, unusual bag stuffing.  I've been known to use strips of magazine paper, which all together looks pretty colorful, and slightly weird, which I like.
2. Cookies and other holiday treats.  I have a fantasy of making those little shortbready cookies with mint jelly in the middle.  My mom used to make those!  I'm making a dessert on Friday.. I'm thinking something involving blueberries.
3. Mulled wine.  A new discovery, but nothing quite warms you up as well as this.  Glogg, spices, etc.
Being my Sagittarius self this week, can't wait to head to sunny skies next week, and until then, busy bee.  Hope to post more soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What about you?