Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Could Your Walls Use a Little Pizzaz?

Cruising on Apartment Therapy.com after my friend alerted me to their "Fantasy Beds" section, I stumbled across the company Graham & Brown, online modern wallpaper source.  The company's been around since the 40's, but don't let that fool you. (Ok... they might have one or two stuffy florals.) But seriously, there are some real gems.  Including:

I think you can fill these in yourself!

Holy textured walls!

Nouveau.
My bedroom growing up had wallpaper.  It was white with small baskets overflowing with wildflowers.  After a while, I was not a fan.  But I don't think I'd ever get tired of some of G&B's, particularly the line by fashion designers Basso & Brooke.  It's subtle enough, while being striking at the same time.
I can't bring more images over, but check out their website for other ones!


Also- cool wallpaper sighting @ Crazy Bananas on 32nd & 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What about you?