Friday, July 9, 2010

Back on Track.

I'm finally feeling organized.  I'm using a combination of Toggl - an app that is like a timer that keeps track of the hours you spend working on a project (you can also manage multiple projects/tasks) - and FreshBooks.  The latter is very similar to QuickBooks but 1. free, 2. web-based, and 3. really simple.  The free version allows you up to five clients, and since I only have two right now, it's perfect.  You can also create invoices (in a lot easier way than the ones I designed a few weeks ago... although I must say those were better looking than the template ones that come with FB). 
This desk is on sale for $100 at CB2 and I want it but have no space-

Even though I just installed the one I'm using now.  Though I do know exactly how the glass one is made.

Also! My buddy Omar's new album just dropped- download for free here. He's genuine, so take a min and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What about you?